- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of our products and the various data privacy laws (HIPAA, GDPR, CPRA)
- Assist with billing questions, process payments, and adjust service plans.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Provide status updates on products and services to customers.
- The ability to break down complex topics into palatable and understandable chunks
- Follow up with customers regarding app usage, and alert them of unused or new features on a monthly basis
- Follow up with customers regarding delinquent employee trainings on a monthly basis
- Work to reduce customer churn by building and maintaining relationships and by reminding customers of the value of Accountable
Requirements & Capabilities
- 1 to 3 years of customer service experience
- Familiarity with HIPAA
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Be a quick learner
- Attention to detail. To demonstrate, please include the word dragonfly in your cover letter.
- Exhibit professional, courteous, and friendly behavior.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Professional growth - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Small team environment that gives you the ability to stand out and make a big impact
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited paid time off
We are currently working remotely due to Covid-19.
Our Home Office is located in Aledo, Texas. Our Ideal applicant can work remotely at their home but should be able to come to the office at least once per week.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary Range
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Yearly Bonuses for Company Recurring Revenue growth
- Monthly Rewards for achieving department and company goals
- Concierge physician
- Bachelor's (Preferred) or 1-3 years of content writing experience