Accountable is a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) startup company in Data Security and Privacy Compliance. We’ve simplified the entire process of achieving and complying with HIPAA so our clients don’t have to worry about whether they are compliant with that law again.
Accountable is looking to developer to the team. In a small team of professionals, the role will work directly with the CTO and CEO to create new exciting features for our customers.
Accountable team members are tenacious, diligent, scrappy, idealistic, and fun. We’re looking for people who are committed to excellence and looking to partner with our team to grow a great company.
To apply, please submit your resume and a link to your personal github. While preference will be given candidates local to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, remote candidates are welcome to apply.
- Implement new features to existing software according to specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug, and test new features
- Suggest viable solutions to resolve issues with existing software
- Specify implementation details for proposed new functionality and
- Implement fixes and modifications to front end code
- Support other developers by assisting in the implementation of new functionality
- Write tests and fix existing tests in the automated testing suite
- Proven experience with Ruby on Rails
- Comfortable with working on the frontend HTML/CSS/JS/React
- Strong Git/Github skills
- Experience with TDD and automated testing
- Strong understanding of web technology stack, OOP, MVC
- Write clean and maintained code
Nice to have, but not required
- Experience with other web frameworks such as Express, Flask, Django, Laravel