- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of our products and the various data privacy laws (HIPAA, GDPR, CPRA)
- Research prospective clients to be prepared for sales appointments
- Provide resolution and close sales by working pre-qualified, inbound prospects (No cold calls) through critical selling path of gathering information, determining needs and providing solutions.
- Monitor, identify and mitigate account-level risks and up-sell opportunities, align product and customer roadmaps, and deliver customer renewals
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Assist with billing questions, process payments, and adjust service plans.
- Provide status updates on products and services to customers.
- Follow up with customers regarding app usage, and alert them of unused or new features on a monthly basis
- Follow up with customers regarding delinquent employee trainings on a monthly basis
- Work to reduce customer churn by building and maintaining relationships and by reminding customers of the value of Accountable
Requirements & CAPABILITIES
- Education: BS/BA Preferred, or 3 years related experience in inbound sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience selling software preferred
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work with minimal supervision in a collaborative and positive team environment
- A continuous learner
- Attention to detail. To demonstrate, please include the word dragonfly in your cover letter.
- The ability to break down complex topics into palatable and understandable chunks
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
Benefits of Working with Us
- Professional growth - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Small team environment that gives you the ability to stand out and make a big impact
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited paid time off
Our Home Office is located in Aledo, Texas.
- Compensation: $60,000
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Yearly Bonuses for Company Recurring Revenue growth
- Monthly Rewards for achieving department and company goals
- Concierge physician
- Bachelor's (Preferred) or 1-3 years of sales experience